The first day pick-up from Delhi airport and proceed for half day local sightseeing tour of Delhi. Includes visit to Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and Raj Ghat & Red Fort. In the evening leave from Delhi to Manali by AC Volvo Coach (overnight journey).
Day 2: Manali
Arrival Manali in 2nd day morning, check in to the hotel .After the lunch proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center. Rest of the day at leisure OR Enjoy walk to nearby beatiful village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 3: Manali
After the breakfast proceed to visit the beautiful Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions) later visit Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Manali
After the breakfast you proceed sightseeing tour of Manikaran (via Vaishnav Mandir, Kullu, Angora Rabbit Farms & Kasol Valley). In the evening come back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5: Manali-Delhi
Day is free at leisure. Evening board the Volvo Coach for Delhi (Overnight Journey)
Day 6: Delhi
Day transfer to the airport / Railway station for onward journey to home with sweet memory of your trip.
1. Accommodation on Deluxe Room
2. Breakfast & Dinner.
3. All sightseeing by Indigoas per itinerary
4. Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo ticket
5. All toll, parking & fuel cost.
6. All Taxes
Package does not includes
1. Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Packages do not include entry fees to monuments and places
3. Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
4. Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges